One Year of No Smoking
- I feel better.
- I no longer get urges.
- I did almost break down a few times and relapse.
- Eventually you get over the hump.
- Not shelling out $5 every other day is a good feeling.
- People expect you to be in your office more if you don't smoke.
- I am in my office more but I don't think I get more work done now.
- Really, there's really no reason at all to smoke.
- What's left of my hair is more strongly rooted.
- And my hands and fingers no longer smell.
- It's almost as if I never smoked.
- Unfortunately, I can now smell my coworkers who smoke.
- Fortunately, I no longer stand in the cold rain with them.